Thursday, January 9, 2014

The love for Plants!

I've been in love with Terrarium since the first time I knew about it. One day, I saw a big glass vase on the clearance section at TJ Max for $5.99 and I decided to get it and I knew someday I will have a good use for it. I put it on the shelf and look at it everyday thinking about having a terrarium in this glass vase. I searched my memory to see what I already have and what I will need to buy. My boyfriend said I was a hoarder but I thought I was a good hoarder since all the tiny little stuffs I saved became usefull one day, like the little sushi dipping sauce bowl, perfect for a little pond ;-)
I made a strip to the Japanese Bonsai nursery and got some succulent for $1.50 each and a supper cute tiny Japanese temple for $6.00. With some pebbles and soil, the little garden was formed. Now the hard job is keep them alive ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment