Sunday, February 16, 2014

$1.50 Hanging planter

Planting in a tiny balcony is tricky. I always have to think about arranging my plants so they can be in there best environment. That's mean a lot of research to see which plant need more sunlight, which one like to be in shade. The hanging method worked well for my small space. I always try to make thing on my own if I can and not spending any unnecessary pennies. I looked up the upside down tomato planter and I think if I can find a cylinder shape bag I can make my own upside down planter. I found this bag at the Daiso Japanese store for $1.50. I cut hole and carefully stucked the plant in side out and fill the bag with well drain soil. And here it is, a $1.50 up side down hanging planter :D. I am growing some Alpine Strawberries because I like their taste the most!


No comments:

Post a Comment