Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Hobbit Hole Terrarium

I always wanted a Terrarium about Hobbit for my own! I kept thinking about until one day I saw a brand new Wardian Case at Good Will with a very good deal, I picked it up and started my terrarium. I didn't have much experience and I ordered some moss online. It turned out not great so I went to the local nursery to buy a different type of moss that great looking and easy to maintain. I played with Sculpy clay and made a tiny Hobbit hole with the moss behind it. I put some small plants inside.
After 3 weeks, the moss grew fast and almost cover the Hobbit Hole. The moss I bought online is still brown. I experience with different plant and keep the one that survice good in terrarium condition :-)

The Hobbit Hole at night!

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I saw you on the container garden group on FB.
    I'm hosting a Faerie Garden Miniature swap...you might like it. :)
    If you are interested...please visit my blog for details and to sign up. Due- May 31st 2014
    http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/2014/03/you-are-invited-to-faerie-garden-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for stopping by. I am so excited for the information. There are so many things to see on the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete