Friday, May 2, 2014

Summer is coming on my balcony garden!

With the help of my boyfriend, I finally got to construct the grapevine canopy for my balcony. I got some wood dowels and the connection parts at the hardware store for under $50. After a whole afternoon screw them together and get them out to the balcony, I got the grapevine tire to the canopy. Luckily the local nursery just had the great grapevine which was 3 years old came to their place. I got the vine to speed up the process a bit since my 3 months grapevine as seen on the front wasn't tall enough. I pruned the grapevine from the nursery heavily so they will produce better grape and grow faster.
I can't wait for the day the vine will cover the canopy and give me a little taste of heavenly garden on my balcony :-)



2 comments:

  1. Good job! I can see a little heaven here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, they are very tall now, almost covered all the canopy!

    ReplyDelete